Card Processing Machines Come in All Shapes and Sizes
Although there are only a handful of types of card processing machines, there are numerous features that are provided in each one. Are you a mobile vendor who wants a strong wireless connection? Do you have lines of customers and need a speedy credit card terminal? Do you need to upgrade your card processing machines so that you can accept EMV Chip Cards? Read on to match your needs with the features of a card machine that best suits you. We guarantee you, that perfect glove-fit is possible.
Wireless and Mobile
Would you like a copy?
- Most thermal receipt paper contains a harmful chemical called BPA that transfers to your skin when touched. Clerks beware!
- Refunds are difficult. Credit card data is not stored so if you need to make a refund later you’ll need to call the customer to get their card information again.
- It’s not very eco-friendly. These terminals use up a lot of receipt paper, which adds to your ongoing cost of maintenance. Each year 4.3 million trees are cut down to supply the receipt paper business.
- You’ll need lots of extra filing space. Businesses need to store receipts signed by cardholders for 6-18 months to protect themselves from chargebacks. Every transaction you run will need the receipt to be stored and filed in case you ever need to retrieve it.
- Lastly, these machines need continual programming updates. We’re not talking about updates that happen automatically at night like Windows updates on your computer. You’ll need to call technical support and have them walk you through what buttons to push. You can expect long hold times, frustration from error troubleshooting, and downed equipment while updates are being installed leaving you without processing abilities.
Would you like a copy?
Price over Product
Some business owners’ biggest concern is the price of the credit card processing machine. You’ll want to stay away from expensive equipment leases and just purchase the hardware outright. Luckily, not all equipment costs hundreds of dollars. In fact, we give it away for FREE! If you have a sales history of over $25,000 a month, you’ll receive the holy grail of card machines from our processing partner, PayJunction. The Smart EMV Terminal accepts swipe, chip, mobile phone wallets, and even an apple watch.
If your sales history isn’t quite that high but is over $10,000 a month, you can still get free equipment. A USB card swiper and a signature capture pad are provided to business owners that can prove this sales history. Whether you’re looking for a bargain, safety, or new cutting edge technology, there are credit card processing machines for you. Just try and prove us wrong after a glance at our hardware!